Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
Any current or previous undergraduate student involved in research in Discovery Park who is attending a conference (preference given to students presenting a paper or poster) may apply if she/he meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Purdue University to be considered for this award.
- The research for this presentation must have been done while the student was involved in a recognized Undergraduate Research Program affiliated with Discovery Park. Content must be directly related to the internship project.
- Applicants may only submit for one conference per competition. Scholarship money may only be applied towards the stated conference.
- Recipients of the award shall be ineligible for reconsideration during the year following their scholarship.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
July 31, 2014
The Association of American Universities (AAU) has partnered with Discovery Learning Research Center's STEM-Ed Hub, powered by Purdue University's HUBzero, to create a website focused on the quality of undergraduate teaching and learning in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields at its member institutions. AAU, an association of leading public and private research universities, announced that the website, AAU STEM Initiative Hub, is designed to support and widen the impact of its STEM-driven initiative.Read Full Story
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791