Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
Any current or previous undergraduate student involved in research in Discovery Park who is attending a conference (preference given to students presenting a paper or poster) may apply if she/he meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Purdue University to be considered for this award.
- The research for this presentation must have been done while the student was involved in a recognized Undergraduate Research Program affiliated with Discovery Park. Content must be directly related to the internship project.
- Applicants may only submit for one conference per competition. Scholarship money may only be applied towards the stated conference.
- Recipients of the award shall be ineligible for reconsideration during the year following their scholarship.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
October 17, 2014
Efforts to transform learning for college undergraduate students in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) will be the focus of a national conference this month led by Purdue University's DLRC.Read Full Story
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791