Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
Any current or previous undergraduate students involved in research in Discovery Park who is attending a conference (preference given to students presenting a paper or poster) may apply if she/he meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Purdue University to be considered for this award.
- The research for this presentation must have been done while the student was involved in a recognized Undergraduate Research Program affiliated with Discovery Park. Content must be directly related to the internship project.
- Applicants may only submit for one conference per competition. Scholarship money may only be applied towards the stated conference.
- Recipients of the award shall be ineligible for reconsideration during the year following their scholarship.
Interested students should contact their internship program coordinator for an application.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
May 15, 2014
This conference will focus on transforming undergraduate STEM education. Especially for academic leaders, education researchers and the institutionalization of research-based transformative practices. THEMES include: -Supports and barriers for transformation -Learning spaces, technology and infrastructure -Faculty development for educational innovation -Understanding transformation through assessmentRead Full Story
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791