Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
Any current or previous undergraduate student involved in research in Discovery Park who is attending a conference (preference given to students presenting a paper or poster) may apply if she/he meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Purdue University to be considered for this award.
- The research for this presentation must have been done while the student was involved in a recognized Undergraduate Research Program affiliated with Discovery Park. Content must be directly related to the internship project.
- Applicants may only submit for one conference per competition. Scholarship money may only be applied towards the stated conference.
- Recipients of the award shall be ineligible for reconsideration during the year following their scholarship.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
March 26, 2015
Discovery Park Student Poster Session and Reception. Highlighting undergraduates in DP-affiliated interdisciplinary internships. Organizer: Discovery Learning Research Center. 4:30-6 p.m. Hall for Discovery and Learning Research, Atrium (first floor). Remarks at 5:30 p.m. by Stephen Beaudoin, interim associate vice provost for academic affairs and professor of chemical engineering. Free but RSVP required by April 2; URL: www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/learningcenter/studentevent.phpRead Full Story
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791