Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
Any current or previous undergraduate student involved in research in Discovery Park who is attending a conference (preference given to students presenting a paper or poster) may apply if she/he meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Purdue University to be considered for this award.
- The research for this presentation must have been done while the student was involved in a recognized Undergraduate Research Program affiliated with Discovery Park. Content must be directly related to the internship project.
- Applicants may only submit for one conference per competition. Scholarship money may only be applied towards the stated conference.
- Recipients of the award shall be ineligible for reconsideration during the year following their scholarship.
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
February 20, 2015
Longtime Purdue learning design and technology professor James Lehman has been selected as the new Jerry and Rosie Semler Director of the Discovery Learning Research Center in Discovery Park. Lehman, who has been at Purdue as a professor in the College of Education's Department of Curriculum and Instruction since 1983, replaces Brenda Capobianco, a Purdue science education professor who served as interim director after chemistry professor Gabriela Weaver left in June 2014 for a post at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. His appointment is effective immediately, Alan Rebar, executive director of Discovery Park and senior associate vice president for research at Purdue, announced Thursday (Feb. 19).Read Full Story
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791