2009 Publications, Conferences, & Workshops
Adedokun, O., J. Bell, et al. (2009). Description of a Hybrid Electronic Field Trip. E-Learn Conference. Vancouver, Canada.
Adedokun, O. A. (2009). Avoiding Square Pegs in Round Holes: Appropriate Selection and Use of Classroom Assessment Methods. 2009 Assessment Institute. IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN.
Adedokun, O. A. and W. D. Burgess (2009). "Uncovering Stdents' Preconceptions of Undergraduate Research Experiences." Journal of STEM Education.
Bell, J. and B. M. Capobianco (2009). "Electronic Field Trips in the Science Classroom." The Hoosier Science Teacher 34(4.
Childress, A., W. Burgess, et al. (2009). Assessment results reveal the impacts of visiting scientists in middle school math and science classrooms. Hawaiian International Conference on Education. Honolulu, HI.
Dyehouse, M., D. Bennett, et al. (2009). "A comparison of linear and systems thinking approaches for program evaluation illustrated using the Indiana Interdisciplinary GK-12." Evaluation and Program Planning 32(3): 187-196.
Dyehouse, M. A., D. E. Bennett, et al. (2009). Practical Ways to assess and change your stdents' perceptions of scientists. Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI). Indianapolis, IN.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
APLU STEM Education Center
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
- 24AprDetailsAre you ... Curious? Inquisitive? Motivated? Hungry?
April 24 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM DLR 131
- 30JulDetailsUndergraduate Student Recognition Luncheon
July 30 @ 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM DLR 131 and 134
- 23OctDetailsUpcoming 2014 Conference: Transforming Institutions: 21st Century Undergraduate STEM Education
October 23 @ 5:00 PM - October 24 @ 9:00 PM Indianapolis, Indiana