2009 Publications, Conferences, & Workshops
Adedokun, O., J. Bell, et al. (2009). Description of a Hybrid Electronic Field Trip. E-Learn Conference. Vancouver, Canada.
Adedokun, O. A. (2009). Avoiding Square Pegs in Round Holes: Appropriate Selection and Use of Classroom Assessment Methods. 2009 Assessment Institute. IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN.
Adedokun, O. A. and W. D. Burgess (2009). "Uncovering Stdents' Preconceptions of Undergraduate Research Experiences." Journal of STEM Education.
Bell, J. and B. M. Capobianco (2009). "Electronic Field Trips in the Science Classroom." The Hoosier Science Teacher 34(4.
Childress, A., W. Burgess, et al. (2009). Assessment results reveal the impacts of visiting scientists in middle school math and science classrooms. Hawaiian International Conference on Education. Honolulu, HI.
Dyehouse, M., D. Bennett, et al. (2009). "A comparison of linear and systems thinking approaches for program evaluation illustrated using the Indiana Interdisciplinary GK-12." Evaluation and Program Planning 32(3): 187-196.
Dyehouse, M. A., D. E. Bennett, et al. (2009). Practical Ways to assess and change your stdents' perceptions of scientists. Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI). Indianapolis, IN.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- AAU STEM Education Initiative
- APLU STEM Education Center Profiles
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- 31AugDetailsWorkplace Fitness/Get Fit at Work-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
August 31 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 21SepDetailsRetirement Series: Part 1-Preparing Your Savings for Retirement-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
September 21 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 19OctDetailsRetirement Series: Part 2-Shifting from Savings to Spending-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
October 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131