2008 Publications, Conferences, & Workshops
Dyehouse, M. A., & Bennett, D. E. (2008, January). Bringing STEM graduate fellows into rural middle schools: First-year results of the NSF-funded Indiana interdisciplinary GK-12 project. Presentation for the Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI.
Harbor, J. M., Walls, L., Burgess, W., Bennett, D. E., Dyehouse, M. A., & Childress, A. L. (2008, February). Enhancing your curriculum through the use of visiting scientists. Panel presentation for the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI), Indianapolis, IN.
Bennett, D. E., & Dyehouse, M. A. (2008, February). The evaluation of the Indiana interdisciplinary GK-12 project. Presentation for the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI), Indianapolis, IN.
Todd, C. D., & Riskowski, J. (2008, April). Middle school students' perceptions of the distribution and availability of safe drinking water in the U.S. Presentation for the Association of American Geographers 2008 Annual Meeting, Boston, MA.
Harbor, J., Bennett, D., Dyehouse, M., & Walls, L. (2008, April). PhD students meet the realities of "visiting scientists" in middle schools: Learning to teach, teaching to learn. Presentation for the Association of American Geographers 2008 Annual Meeting, Boston, MA
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
APLU STEM Education Center
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
- 24AprDetailsAre you ... Curious? Inquisitive? Motivated? Hungry?
April 24 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM DLR 131
- 30JulDetailsUndergraduate Student Recognition Luncheon
July 30 @ 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM DLR 131 and 134
- 23OctDetailsUpcoming 2014 Conference: Transforming Institutions: 21st Century Undergraduate STEM Education
October 23 @ 5:00 PM - October 24 @ 9:00 PM Indianapolis, Indiana