2008 Publications, Conferences, & Workshops
Dyehouse, M. A., & Bennett, D. E. (2008, January). Bringing STEM graduate fellows into rural middle schools: First-year results of the NSF-funded Indiana interdisciplinary GK-12 project. Presentation for the Hawaii International Conference on Education, Honolulu, HI.
Harbor, J. M., Walls, L., Burgess, W., Bennett, D. E., Dyehouse, M. A., & Childress, A. L. (2008, February). Enhancing your curriculum through the use of visiting scientists. Panel presentation for the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI), Indianapolis, IN.
Bennett, D. E., & Dyehouse, M. A. (2008, February). The evaluation of the Indiana interdisciplinary GK-12 project. Presentation for the Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc. (HASTI), Indianapolis, IN.
Todd, C. D., & Riskowski, J. (2008, April). Middle school students' perceptions of the distribution and availability of safe drinking water in the U.S. Presentation for the Association of American Geographers 2008 Annual Meeting, Boston, MA.
Harbor, J., Bennett, D., Dyehouse, M., & Walls, L. (2008, April). PhD students meet the realities of "visiting scientists" in middle schools: Learning to teach, teaching to learn. Presentation for the Association of American Geographers 2008 Annual Meeting, Boston, MA
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- AAU STEM Education Initiative
- APLU STEM Education Center Profiles
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- 31AugDetailsWorkplace Fitness/Get Fit at Work-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
August 31 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 21SepDetailsRetirement Series: Part 1-Preparing Your Savings for Retirement-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
September 21 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 19OctDetailsRetirement Series: Part 2-Shifting from Savings to Spending-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
October 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131