February 27, 2009 - PI Summit - Burton D. Morgan Center for EntrepreneurshipThe summit featured DLC projects and posters to acquaint Purdue colleagues with the Discovery Learning Center.
January 22, 2009 - "Say, Professor, let me whitewash a little..." Seminar - Burton D. Morgan Center for EntrepreneurshipAdvances in understanding teaching and learning point to what needs to be done, but do not always address a critical reality: how can complex teaching and education research actually get done by mainstream faculty members whose primary focus is disciplinary research?
Click on an apple below to see more of our events:
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- AAU STEM Education Initiative
- APLU STEM Education Center Profiles
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- 16NovDetailsRetirement Series-Part 3-Building a Portfolio for Any Weather-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
November 16 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131