The Discovery Learning Research Center (DLRC) is one of 8 interdisciplinary research centers in Purdue University's Discovery Park. The mission of the DLRC is to advance research that revolutionizes learning in the STEM* disciplines. Through externally funded research projects, innovative programs, and collaborative partnerships, the DLRC is committed to redesigning educational practices and creating innovative learning environments that have immediate impacts and nurture lifelong learning for students and citizens of a global community.
The DLRC is a unique center that bridges the innovative research work at Purdue with the fundamental educational mission of the University guided by three goals:
- Catalyze large-scale, interdisciplinary research programs in teaching and learning, especially in STEM and STEM-related fields.
- Promote articulation between the scholarship of teaching and learning and actual classroom practice at all levels.
- Provide leadership in influencing STEM public literacy and educational policy.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- AAU STEM Education Initiative
- APLU STEM Education Center Profiles
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- 28JulDetailsUndergraduate Student Recognition Luncheon
July 28 @ 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM DLR 131 and 134