Research Goes to School
Research Goes to School is a multi-faceted program that ...
- delivers the underlying science of nanotechnology into high school science, technology, and math classrooms
- is composed of attending a two-week intensive summer workshop for in-service and pre-service teachers, leading professional development at the home school, participating in monthly supportive webinars and a social networking site, and attending virtual field trips that provide ongoing support for educators
- is developing a best-practice model for delivering a variety of grand challenge research topics into high school classrooms
News to Use
Research Goes to School: "Nanotechnology: The BIG Ideas Behind TINY Matter"
- Applications for year four are now being accepted from teachers in grades 9-12.
- Application deadline is January 31, 2014.
- For application information, click here.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
APLU STEM Education Center
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
- 23OctDetailsUpcoming 2014 Conference: Transforming Institutions: 21st Century Undergraduate STEM Education
October 23 @ 5:00 PM - October 24 @ 9:00 PM Indianapolis, Indiana