Research Goes to School
Research Goes to School is a multi-faceted program that ...
- delivers the underlying science of nanotechnology into high school science, technology, and math classrooms
- is composed of attending a two-week intensive summer workshop for in-service and pre-service teachers, leading professional development at the home school, participating in monthly supportive webinars and a social networking site, and attending virtual field trips that provide ongoing support for educators
- is developing a best-practice model for delivering a variety of grand challenge research topics into high school classrooms
News to Use
Research Goes to School: "Nanotechnology: The BIG Ideas Behind TINY Matter"
- Applications for year five are now being accepted from teachers in grades 9-12.
- Application deadline is February 28, 2015.
- For application information, click here.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- AAU STEM Education Initiative
- APLU STEM Education Center Profiles
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- 31AugDetailsWorkplace Fitness/Get Fit at Work-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
August 31 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 21SepDetailsRetirement Series: Part 1-Preparing Your Savings for Retirement-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
September 21 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131
- 19OctDetailsRetirement Series: Part 2-Shifting from Savings to Spending-Benefits Ambassadors Presentation
October 19 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM DLR 131