Research Goes to School
Research Goes to School is a multi-faceted program that ...
- delivers the global research topic of sustainable biofuel energy into high school science, technology, and math classrooms
- is composed of a two-week intensive summer workshop for in-service and pre-service teachers, two regional summits that take place during the following school year, a supportive webinar, and a social networking site that provides ongoing support for educators
- is developing a best-practice model for delivering a variety of grand challenge research topics into high school classrooms
News to Use
Research Goes to School: "From Field to Fuel - The Science of Sustainable Energy"
- Applications for year three are now being accepted from teachers in grades 9-12.
- Application deadline is February 28, 2013.
- For application information, click here.
Discovery Learning Research Center
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 203
West Lafayette , IN 47907-1791
- NSF GK-12
- Research Goes to School
- Robert Noyce Scholars Program
- Interns for Indiana
- Wilke Internship
- Sally Mason Undergraduate Scholarship
- Midwest Crossroads AGEP
- LSAMP Indiana
- ADVANCE PCFS
- Center for Leadership Excellence
- Center for Literacy Education and Research
- HHMI, Deviating from the Standard
- I-STEM Network
- Purdue Center for Serious Games
- 23OctDetailsUpcoming 2014 Conference: Transforming Institutions: 21st Century Undergraduate STEM Education
October 23 @ 6:00 PM - October 24 @ 9:00 PM Indianapolis, Indiana