Examples of IBRC student engagement projects
Is a Calorie a Calorie?
About the IBRC
The Ingestive Behavior Research Center at Purdue University is unique in providing an interdisciplinary research and training environment that promotes excellence in the analysis of ingestive behavior and its disorders.
Individual and population-based health practices will be optimized by advancing understanding of the controls of ingestive behavior.
IBRC Executive Committee
- Dr. Richard Mattes, Ph.D., Director
- Dr. Wayne Campbell, Ph.D.
- Dr. Mario Ferruzzi, Ph.D.
- Dr. Kimberly Kinzig, Ph.D.
- Dr. Blake L. Jones, Ph.D.
- Dr. Bryce Carlson, Ph.D.
- 4AprDetailsIBRC Journal Club
April 4 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM STON B2
- 2MayDetailsIBRC Journal Club
May 2 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM STON B2
- 2OctDetails7th Biennial IBRC Conference - The Pace of Life and Feeding: Health Implications
October 2 @ 7:00 PM - October 4 @ 2:00 PM Purdue Memorial Union South Ballroom
Stone Hall, Room 220
700 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2059
(765) 494-5735 phone
(765) 494-0674 fax