February 12, 2013
A certificate program aimed at addressing the shortage of engineering graduates with experience in heavy hybrib programs has been developed at Purdue. The program aministered through Purdue's mechanical engineering program, was developed for the HoosRead Full Story
No current events were found.
Current Research Projects
There is one currently active research project focused on Enabling Plug-In Capability for Heavy-Duty Vehicle via Advanced Power Electronics (Click here to download project summary).Industry partners and students can contact Professor Greg Shaver (email@example.com) to get more information about how to get involved in H3CoE projects and activities.
- The Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
- The Maha Fluid Power Research Center
- The Energy Conversion Research Laboratory
- The Purdue Power Magnetics Laboratory
- New Construction – Cummins Power Lab at Purdue (Fall 2012)
- New Construction – Seng-Liang Wang Hall (Jan. 2013)
- The “Cyber Cell” for Hybrid System Testing at the Cummins Technical Center