Introduction to XPS: What you should know about X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy?
March 22 @ 9:00 AM - - March 23 @ 1:00 PM - BRK 1001
• Learn physics principles of X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS).
• Learn about the analysis of surfaces with XPS and limitations of the technique.
• Learn approaches for qualitative and quantitative analysis of XPS data.
• Learn the types of problems that can be solved with XPS: examples.
• Advanced data analysis: coverage calculation, thin film thickness calculation, etc.
- Dmitry Zemlyanov