Spring 2013 Solar Energy bi-weekly seminar series
February 28 @ 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM - Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 2001.
The Energy Center, the Birck Nanotechnology Center and Engagement Office in Discovery Park are hosting a bi-weekly seminar series. This will include presentations from researchers at Purdue and leading research centers across the nation, regarding developments in wafer-based, thin-film, organic and cross-cutting technologies in photovoltaics and related solar power. All talks are on Thursdays and will start at 3:30 p.m. in the Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 2001.
Please contact Pankaj Sharma at email@example.com if you have any question and/or like to meet the speaker.
- Feb 28 – Yi Cui, Associate professor of materials science and engineering at (Stanford) University.
- March 7: Suresh Garimella, the R. Eugene and Susie E. Goodson Distinguished Professor and associate vice president for engagement at (Purdue).-Tentative
- March 21: TBD
- April 4: Dr. Kurt Mikeska , (Dupont) –Tentative
- April11: B.J. Stanbery, founder and board chairman of(Heliovolt).
- April 18: Ali Shakouri, the Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director of Birck Nanotechnology Center and professor of electrical and computer engineering at (Purdue); and Kaz Yazawa, research associate professor at Birck Nanotechnology Center
- Pankaj Sharma