- ESE Celebrates Earth Day with a showing of No Impact Man, April 22, 2010 Lynn Hall, 4pm
- The 3rd annual ESE symposium was held during Green Week, September 19 - 25, 2009.
- December 8, 2008. ESE Symposium was held December 5th. The theme of permaculture and biomimicry brought more than 170 people out for the day of sharing knowledge and ideas. Read about the Symposium Summary & Resources (PDF)
- August, 2008. The following new ESE students have received fellowships starting Fall Semester 2008:
- Jennifer Burks, Doctoral Fellowship
- Isaac Emery, Lynn Fellowship
- Erika Espinosa Ortiz, Fullbright Fellowship
- Margaret McCahon, Doctoral Fellowship
- Kejia Pang, Lynn Fellowship
- Lamis Behbehani, Kuwait University Fellowship
- November, 10th, 2007. 1st Annual ESE Symposium was a success! More than 175 students, faculty, staff, and area residents participated. ESE 2007 Symposium Proceedings , Purdue News Article.
- Program organizes a seminar course for graduate students at Purdue. The theme for the Fall 2007 semester is "Intensively Managed Landscapes".
- Eric Mbonimpa, PhD student in ESE studying water treatment technologies, and Yue Wu, PhD student in ESE studying carbon sequestration modeling have both been awarded Lynn Fellowships for 2007-08.
- ESE students are planning the next Ecological Sciences and Engineering Symposium for November 9
- ESE Maymester course provides students with environmental site visits, topic expert speakers, and a chance to present their research. May 14-22
- ESE students visit Texas A&M Campus for the Ecological Integrative Symposium, April 20-21.
- Environmental Engineering Programs at Purdue ranked 16th by U.S. News and World Report's 2007 survey. April 2, 2007.
[ Latest News ]
"I have found the ESE program especially fitting with my multidisciplinary background in design and construction. It is structured around interdisciplinary understanding of sustainability, which enables valuable cross pollination between the myriad departments offered at Purdue."
Graduate School Resources
Faculty research interest search engine
Center for the Environment
Division of Environmental and Ecological Engineering
Pre-Environmental Studies B.S.