Selected Articles and Links to Pre-event Content
Due to copyright and licensing restrictions associated with the distribution of academic journal articles, we are only able to provide links and abstracts to articles of interest. If you are on the Purdue University system, you will find the full text. However, if you are not on the University system, you may need to use Purdue Libraries to access the content. (Please note: all non-journal links should provide you with the full article/reference.)
- Hayden, F.G. 2011. Conflicts in the Licensing Process for TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline, Economics Department Faculty Publications, Paper 74. (University of Nebraska Digital Commons)
- Honarvar, A. et al. 2011. Economic Impacts of Staged Development of Oil Sands Projects in Alberta (2010-2035), Canadian Energy Research Institute, Study 125.
- Additional publications from Canadian Energy Research Institute.
- Article Summary: Climate Change, rates of greenhouse gas production/emission
- Exports, Imports, and Energy Security: Keystone XL Pipeline and the Role of Canadian Oil Sands Energy Policy Research Foundation, Inc., Briefing Memorandum.
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Popular Press Content
- Levi, Five myths about the Keystone XL Pipeline, Washington Post, Jan. 18th, 2012.
- Belogolova, Keystone XL Pipeline: Just the Facts, National Journal, Dec. 9th, 2011.
- Say No to the Keystone XL, Editorial New York Times, Oct. 2nd, 2011.
- Say Yes to building the Keystone XL pipeline, Editorial USA Today, Oct. 26, 2011.
- Song, Unequal Risks and Benefits for Citizens in Six States on Keystone XL Pipeline Route, Inside Climate News, January 5, 2012.
- Weber, Alberta's oilsands: well-managed necessity or ecological disaster?, The Moosejaw Herald Times, December 10, 2009.
Identified Topics to Begin Discussion can be found here.