July 25, 2014
A Purdue Research Park-based company whose one-step, patent-pending technology could improve the efficiency of alternative fuels and the production of fragrance products has received funding from the National Science Foundation. Spero Energy Inc.Read Full Story
June 19, 2014
Researchers have shown how to modify a smartphone so that it can be used to measure a person's walking gait to prevent falls in people with compromised balance, such as the elderly or those with Parkinson's disease.Read Full Story
Life Sciences Business Plan Competition
Register Today! Deadline Extended to July 13th.
Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition
Nanotechnology New Ventures Competition
Elevator Pitch Competition
Kauffman Dissertation Fellowships
Featured Videos2011 Business Plan Competition: Battle Ground Technologies 2011 Business Plan Competition: LyoGo
- Center for Regional Development
- Emerging Innovations Fund
- New Ventures in Food and Agriculture for Indiana
- Purdue Research Foundation
- Purdue Research Park
- Purdue Office of Technology Commercialization
- Purdue Office of Engagement
- Purdue Technical Assistance Program (TAP)
- Susan Bulkeley Butler Center for Leadership Excellence
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have a question for a MBA consultant?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please contact them by e-mail.
- Eric Fredrickson email@example.com
- Egemen Gozoglu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preston Leavitt email@example.com
- Jennifer Rostami firstname.lastname@example.org
No current events were found.
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream email@example.com
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870