About Burton D. Morgan
The benefector of the Center for Entrepreneurship in Discovery Park, Burton D. Morgan was a 1938 mechanical engineering graduate and awarded an honorary doctorate in management in 1992. An exemplar for entrepreneurship, Burton D. Morgan started 50 companies, six of which become major corporations including Morgan Adhesives, one of the world's largest makers of pressure-sensitive adhesives. He was president of Basic Search Co., an idea-development firm, and authored several books on the topic of entrepreneurship. In 1987 Burton D. Morgan provided an endowment to support Purdue's Annual Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition.
To learn more about the Burton D. Morgan Foundation, click here.
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have a question for a MBA consultant?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please contact them by e-mail.
- Eric Fredrickson email@example.com
- Egemen Gozoglu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preston Leavitt email@example.com
- Jennifer Rostami firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Toler email@example.com
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870