About Burton D. Morgan
The benefector of the Center for Entrepreneurship in Discovery Park, Burton D. Morgan was a 1938 mechanical engineering graduate and awarded an honorary doctorate in management in 1992. An exemplar for entrepreneurship, Burton D. Morgan started 50 companies, six of which become major corporations including Morgan Adhesives, one of the world's largest makers of pressure-sensitive adhesives. He was president of Basic Search Co., an idea-development firm, and authored several books on the topic of entrepreneurship. In 1987 Burton D. Morgan provided an endowment to support Purdue's Annual Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition.
To learn more about the Burton D. Morgan Foundation, click here.
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have Entrepreneurial Questions?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please visit the MBA students below during office hours in the Burton Morgan Center room 231 or contact them by e-mail.
- Kofoworola Adafin firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Birch email@example.com
- Benjamin Toney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egemen Gozoglu email@example.com
- Eric Fredrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shantanu Agrawal email@example.com
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870