About the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship is Purdue University's premier interdisciplinary hub for entrepreneurship. Through its sponsored initiatives including the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Technology Realization Program, Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy, and Business Plan Competitions, the Center aims to stimulate entrepreneurship in the Purdue community and serve as a resource for the citizens of Indiana and beyond. Located in Purdue's Discovery Park, the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship plays a key role in facilitating business development for emerging concepts and technologies stemming from Discovery Park research.
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have Entrepreneurial Questions?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please visit the MBA students below during office hours in the Burton Morgan Center room 231 or contact them by e-mail.
- Kofoworola Adafin email@example.com
- William Birch firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benjamin Toney email@example.com
- Egemen Gozoglu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Fredrickson email@example.com
- Shantanu Agrawal firstname.lastname@example.org
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream email@example.com
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870