About the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship is Purdue University's premier interdisciplinary hub for entrepreneurship. Through its sponsored initiatives including the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Technology Realization Program, Entrepreneurial Leadership Academy, and Business Plan Competitions, the Center aims to stimulate entrepreneurship in the Purdue community and serve as a resource for the citizens of Indiana and beyond. Located in Purdue's Discovery Park, the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship plays a key role in facilitating business development for emerging concepts and technologies stemming from Discovery Park research.
About Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship
The Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship fosters the understanding and application of entrepreneurship with faculty and students across the Purdue campus and with stakeholders throughout the State.
Do you have a question for a MBA consultant?
Developing a plan, identifying the market? Please contact them by e-mail.
- Eric Fredrickson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egemen Gozoglu email@example.com
- Preston Leavitt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Rostami email@example.com
- Chris Toler firstname.lastname@example.org
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Room Reservations for BDMCenter:
- Click Here
- Cindy Ream email@example.com
- Engagement/Tours: 765-494-3662
- Certificate Program: 765-494-1314
- Small Business: 765-496-6491
- Fax: 765.494.9870