Help Launch the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs and Innovators
We invite you to become involved through events, speaking, mentoring and giving opportunities through our new venture, the Collegiate Entrepreneurial Opportunities (CEO) Fund. The creation of the CEO fund allows us to support student participation in entrepreneurial opportunities and events that are typically beyond their personal reach.
- Friends of the Certificate Program, your support will allow us to continue to provide valuable resources to jumpstart our student entrepreneurs and will make an immediate impact on our students this year.
- Alumni, we now look to you for support as we venture forward too. Your support will provide current students with opportunities you experienced in the Certificate Program.
Join the growing number of alumni and friends and show your support for the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation program with a gift today! All gifts are tax deductible! Check your employers matching policy as they may match your gift!
For more information on ways to make a difference with the program contact Nathalie Duval-Couetil.
Ways to Give
Make an online gift today through Purdue's secure website using you credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), your debit card, or directly from your checking account through our secure site. Click here to make a gift online!
Endowments are gifts that are held in perpetuity and invested in a manner that protects the principal from inflation. The investment income provides a stable funding source for such purposes as scholarships, professorships, lecture series, and research centers. Click for more information.
You may call (800) 319-2199 to make a gift by phone using your credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express), or your debit card.
- 13JanDetailsClasses Begin
January 13 @ 7:30 AM - May 3 @ 11:59 PM
- 10FebDetailsGlobal Entrepreneurship Master's Degree Program
February 10 - September 17 @
- 24MarDetailsClasses Resume
March 24 @ 7:30 AM - May 3 @ 12:20 AM
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
- Phone: 765.494.1314
- Fax: 765.494.9870