6th Annual Elevator Pitch Competition
April 6 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM - MRGN 121
In 2 minutes or less convince a panel of judges of the value of your business idea!
Two Competition Categories:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program Undergraduate Students
- Practicing entrepreneurs from Purdue Research Park, Faculty, Graduate Students or Certificate Program Alums
Prizes in Each Category:
1st place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
T-shirts for all participants
Date, Time, Place:
Friday April 6, 2012 from 2-5 pm, Awards and Reception to follow
Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship, Room 121
Competition Guidelines & Eligibility:
- The competition is open to teams or individuals.
- Individuals can enter the competition each year but cannot pitch the same business venture if that has placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in years prior.
- At least one team member in the undergraduate division must be currently enrolled or previously enrolled in an ENTR-designated class. All students must be currently enrolled at Purdue.
- Jeanette Greener
- 765 494-3805