Prizes in Each Category:
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $500
- 3rd Place: $250
- Most Entertaining: $500
- All Participants will receive a T-Shirt
Two Competition Categories:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program Undergraduate Students
- Practicing entrepreneurs from Purdue Research Park, Faculty, Graduate Students or Certificate Program Alums
Competition Guidelines & Eligibility:
- The competition is open to teams or individuals.
- Individuals can enter the competition each year but cannot pitch the same business venture if that has placed 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in years prior.
- At least one team member in the undergraduate division must be currently enrolled or previously enrolled in an ENTR-designated class. All students must be currently enrolled at Purdue.
What is an Elevator Pitch?
An elevator pitch is a concise and well practiced description of a business venture that you would deliver if you found yourself in an elevator with a potential investor. In 1-2 minutes, your pitch should describe the following:
- product or service
- market and its size
- plan to make money
- leadership team
- competitive advantage
Thank you to our sponsors!