Alumni and Friends
As alumni and friends of the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program, you play a key role in our development and success. Your relationship with the Certificate Program may start at Purdue University as a student, but we will continue to support and help after you receive the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation. We invite you to become involved through events, speaking, and mentoring opportunities. For more information, please contact Jeanette Greener.
Tell Us About Yourself and Your Entrepreneurial Activities
Are you a Certificate Program alum who has started your own business? If so, please share your entrepreneurial insights with us. We may feature your success story on our Web site. Click here to share
10 WAYS TO MAKE YOUR IMPACT
- Keep us updated on your address, family and career.
- Attend Certificate Program events.
- Recruit students to the Certificate Program.
- Share your Certificate Program experience with others and your community.
- Make a gift to the Certificate Program.
- Serve as a mentor to current Certificate Program students.
- Stay up to date by reading the Certificate Program Newsletter.
- Become a member of the Certificate Program Alumni.
- Share your experience with current Certificate program students by being a guest speaker.
- Get involved.
Find students, alums, instructors, ENTR program faculty and many opportunities - Become a fan of the Certificate Program and stay connected by joining our Facebook Page and LinkedIn Page. Catch the lastest tweets and thoughts through our Twitter Page and Blog too!
- 21OctDetailsVillage Capital is seeking digital health, health IT and mHealth startups for accelerator program
October 21 - October 27 @ 12:00 AM
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
- Phone: 765.494.1314
- Fax: 765.494.9870