The job market for college graduates is highly concentrated and full of stiff competition. Undergraduate students must stand above their competition for successful job placement. The Certificate Program incorporates experiential programs as possible courses to take during a students path to receive their certificate which provide great opportunities for the students as well as an advantage point.
These experiential programs create opportunities for students to interact and apply their undergradute education through hands-on, real life experiences. Students are able to take their traditional learning beyond the campus setting. Additionally, students are able to test out a career path. The experiential programs fulfill either a 3-credit "option" or "capstone" course requirement for the Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program and are limited to:
- Seeks innovative ways to keep Indiana's college graduates in Indiana. Purdue hopes to accelerate company growth by placing high quality student interns in start-up companies while providing students with valuable education experiences.
- Please contact Monica Shively for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed to involve Purdue undergraduates in the interdisciplinary research environment of Discovery Park by providing opportunities for students to work with faculty working on cutting edge research projects that involve combining two or more disciplinary strengths.
- Please contact Lisa Kirkham for more information at email@example.com
- Based upon the DURI model, engages undergraduates in cutting edge research combining two or more disciplinary strengths in cancer prevention research.
- Please contact Amy Childress for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Entrepreneurship Study Abroad
- Provided by the Certificate Program, an international experience to Beijing and Hong Kong, China
For general information about these experiential programs, contact:
Rita Baker, Coordinating Academic Advisor
(765) 496-7912; email@example.com