In 2011 U.S.-China EcoPartnership for Environmental Sustainability (USCEES) was established by the U.S. State Department with the primary focus of addressing environmental challenges that are common to both the United States and China.
The USCEES will bring together leaders from academic, government and business spheres to develop and apply innovative, solutions-oriented approaches to help move the trajectory of our nations, and the world, toward sustainable management of our natural resources and living environment in the face of our common vulnerability to climate and land use change.
- USCEES work published in the Diplomatic Courier Magazine
- Purdue Chinese visiting scholars visiting Purdue PRIME lab
- Purdue Chiense Visiting Scholars Network for Natural and Managed Ecosystems was formed
- Purdue professor Jon Harbor going to Qinghai for USCEES L-THIA project
- 2014 China-US Ecoparntership Symposium was held in Hefei, Anhui Province, Beijing
- Purdue delegate visiting Sichan Provincial Institute of Natural Resources
- Purdue visiting scholar Kevin Ellett on behalf of USCEES attending Zhongguancun Forum in Beijing, China
- USCEES visiting scholar-Zhongxiu Sun from Shenyang Agricultural University visiting Purdue during January 2015-2016
- USCEES visiting scholar-Dr. Hassan An from Qinghai University visiting Purdue during Decemerber 2014-2015
- USCEES visiting scholar-Dr. Na Yu from Shenyang Agricultural University visiting Purdue during October 2014-2015