Luanne Ludwig named the Center Operations Manager of the Bindley Bioscience Center
March 22, 2012
West Lafayette, IN - In our continuing effort to roll-out the Bindley Bioscience Center Strategic Plan, administrative changes have been implemented to better support our short and long-term goals. We are pleased to announce that Luanne Ludwig will serve as the Center Operations Manager. Richard Kuhn, the Director of the Bindley Bioscience Center stated that he "cannot think of a better person in this position." He added that Luanne " brings broad knowledge, high enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude to the Center and to this position."
As the Center Operations Manager, Luanne will be responsible for the following tasks:
Oversee day-to-day activities of the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC):
* Help to develop and implement policies and procedures.
* Provide leadership and supervision in organizing and managing special events.
* Help to determine metrics, and an accompanying process, to track research and capabilities progress.
* Identify opportunities for multidisciplinary research projects and supports proposal preparation process.
* Help coordinate administrative/clerical staff.
Oversee day-to-day activities in our Core research facilities:
* Manage the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) core research facilities (personnel, equipment, space, budgets, etc.).
* Coordinate with appropriate administrative unit(s) for charge-back mechanisms in core facilities.
* Identify core facilities resource needs and helps to implement plans to secure resources
November 14, 2014
The Purdue administration of the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (Indiana CTSI) is offering post-doctoral investigators two $5000 grants for the use of specific Purdue core facilities.Read Full Story
October 31, 2014
This RFA solicits submissions of project applications for research use of human bio-specimen with longitudinal electronic medical record data.Read Full Story
September 5, 2014
Purdue University marked the opening of new Discovery Park interdisciplinary research facilities in drug development and cancer, key components of the Purdue Moves initiative, during a dedication ceremony on Friday (Sept. 5).Read Full Story