Luanne Ludwig named the Center Operations Manager of the Bindley Bioscience Center
March 22, 2012
West Lafayette, IN - In our continuing effort to roll-out the Bindley Bioscience Center Strategic Plan, administrative changes have been implemented to better support our short and long-term goals. We are pleased to announce that Luanne Ludwig will serve as the Center Operations Manager. Richard Kuhn, the Director of the Bindley Bioscience Center stated that he "cannot think of a better person in this position." He added that Luanne " brings broad knowledge, high enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude to the Center and to this position."
As the Center Operations Manager, Luanne will be responsible for the following tasks:
Oversee day-to-day activities of the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC):
* Help to develop and implement policies and procedures.
* Provide leadership and supervision in organizing and managing special events.
* Help to determine metrics, and an accompanying process, to track research and capabilities progress.
* Identify opportunities for multidisciplinary research projects and supports proposal preparation process.
* Help coordinate administrative/clerical staff.
Oversee day-to-day activities in our Core research facilities:
* Manage the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) core research facilities (personnel, equipment, space, budgets, etc.).
* Coordinate with appropriate administrative unit(s) for charge-back mechanisms in core facilities.
* Identify core facilities resource needs and helps to implement plans to secure resources
September 11, 2015
The Postdoc Challenge offers postdoctoral research associates at Indiana University, Purdue University, and the University of Notre Dame valuable proposal writing and reviewing experience in areas related to translational research through the use of one or more of the CTSI-Designated Core Facilities at these universities.Read Full Story
May 29, 2015
This RFA requests submissions of project applications for research use of human bio-specimen with longitudinal electronic medical record data. The due date for this Request for Applications is Friday, October 2, 2015. All Purdue full-time faculty members on the West Lafayette campus, regardless of tenure status, are eligible to apply. Samples will be provided free of charge to the qualified awardee(s).Read Full Story
May 15, 2015
The Molecular Therapeutics Program (MTP) released the IDDA 2015 RFA on May 8, 2015. Please see the link for guidelines. If you have any questions, please direct them to Padma Portonovo, who is the Program Manager for the MTP at email@example.com.Read Full Story