Luanne Ludwig named the Center Operations Manager of the Bindley Bioscience Center
March 22, 2012
West Lafayette, IN - In our continuing effort to roll-out the Bindley Bioscience Center Strategic Plan, administrative changes have been implemented to better support our short and long-term goals. We are pleased to announce that Luanne Ludwig will serve as the Center Operations Manager. Richard Kuhn, the Director of the Bindley Bioscience Center stated that he "cannot think of a better person in this position." He added that Luanne " brings broad knowledge, high enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude to the Center and to this position."
As the Center Operations Manager, Luanne will be responsible for the following tasks:
Oversee day-to-day activities of the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC):
* Help to develop and implement policies and procedures.
* Provide leadership and supervision in organizing and managing special events.
* Help to determine metrics, and an accompanying process, to track research and capabilities progress.
* Identify opportunities for multidisciplinary research projects and supports proposal preparation process.
* Help coordinate administrative/clerical staff.
Oversee day-to-day activities in our Core research facilities:
* Manage the Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) core research facilities (personnel, equipment, space, budgets, etc.).
* Coordinate with appropriate administrative unit(s) for charge-back mechanisms in core facilities.
* Identify core facilities resource needs and helps to implement plans to secure resources
March 27, 2013
Purdue University is known for its cutting edge research, but as scientists study in labs in every corner of campus, there is one place where their theories can be realized. Purdue's Discovery Park and the Bindley Bioscience Center held "DiscoverRead Full Story
March 13, 2013
When the National Institutes of Health created the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, which houses the Clinical and Translational Sciences Award program that supports the Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute, NIH DRead Full Story
March 4, 2013
Discover with us! Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9am-1:30pm Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship, room 121Read Full Story