The Next Generation of Cell Analysis: Gaining Insight With Cytometry
March 24 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM - Webinar
You are invited to join our panel of experts on Wednesday, March 24, 2010, for a live, online educational seminar, "The Next Generation of Cell Analysis: Gaining Insight With Cytometry."
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Time: 12:00 noon ET; 9:00 a.m. PT; 4:00 p.m. GMT
Duration: 1 hour
Register now and submit your questions LIVE to the experts during the webinar!
For more information and complimentary registration visit:
The next generation of cell analysis tools provides scientists with the ability to easily collect cell-by-cell statistics, rapidly differentiate between cell subpopulations, and derive information about the physical, chemical, and molecular nature of each individual cell. Continuous and accurate monitoring of thousands of cells can now be accomplished, allowing for the application of this technology to the measurement of dynamic ion concentration, intracellular pH, transfection efficiency, and RNAi knockdown efficacy. Recent improvements in flow cytometer technology providing simplified user interfaces, rapid analysis, and more accurate results are removing the barriers of cost, size, and complexity, making the next generation discovery phase in cell analysis feasible.
This webinar will:
- bring together cellular and molecular biology experts to share their knowledge of cutting-edge cell analysis techniques
- highlight the latest cytometry technologies available to research scientists
- focus on new applications for flow cytometry devices
- allow viewers to ask questions of the live panel
Produced by the Science/AAAS Business
- Justin Meyers, Manager, Flow Cytometry Facility