The Bindley Bioscience Center welcomes Purdue University researchers to participate in interdisciplinary research projects. There are several ways for you to learn more about the center and to find a role to play:
Interdisciplinary life sciences and engineering researchers collaborate to explore new technologies and scientific knowledge that impact the broad boundaries of plant, animal, and human diseases.
- Center for Analytical Instrumentation Development (CAID)
- Center for Global Research and Intervention in Infectious Diseases (C-GRIID)
- Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer (CPTC)
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Indiana CTSI)
- Center for Direct Catalytic Conversion of Biomass to Biofuels (C3Bio)
No current events were found.
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
- Phone: 765.496.6147