The Bindley Difference
Developing commercial potential from Purdue life sciences research is part of our mission and working with corporate partners is our everyday business. As part of Purdue’s Discovery Park, The Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) provides high-end capabilities for both well-established and start-up corporate partners. Our partners find advantage in the open, world-class laboratory environment that includes direct connection to the bionanotechnology capabilities of the adjacent Birck Nanotechnology Center. In addition, the BBC is an access portal to Purdue expertise and provides active project management for milestone-driven research. The focus is to understand specific goals of our partners and to provide custom collaborative solutions. The BBC also facilitates confidentiality and research agreements to shorten the timeline to results. Our unique collaborative approach provides not only access to Purdue technologies and expertise, but also a responsive and results-oriented partner.
Our custom approaches that utilize Discovery Park’s extensive research core capabilities are ideally suited to the needs of ourcorporate partners.
Benefits and Oppotunities
- Support proof of concept preclinical research.
- Contribute to product development that is in-line with research capabilities at Bindley
- Technical research services from our professional staff
- Protocol and methods development
- Instrument development
- Connecting corporate partners with academic expertise (and vice versa) for:
- Outsourcing opportunities
- To respond to grant opportunities
- To explore new business areas
Industry Partners Links
The Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) provides high-end capabilities for both well-established and start-up corporate partners.
- The Kylin Therapeutics Story
- Bindley Priorities
- Laboratory Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For information pertaining to grants for corporate/academic partnerships, please contact us at: 765-494-2276, or email
Luanne Ludwig, Operations Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional information regarding research resources, affiliate registration, and contact information can be found in the Purdue Researcher Section.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Discovery Park.
- Grant Proposal Aid:
Discovery Park Pre-Award Services