The BBC offers access to its continuously expanding capabilities and research instrumentation in the context of deep expertise with these technologies. Bindley researchers have established technology platforms for analyses of proteins, metabolites, and cellular systems, and promoted integration with advanced data processing and management solutions. The BBC encourages corporate interactions that build upon Purdue strengths, and actively seeks both start-up and established ventures.
|Cancer research and biomarkers
|Corporate Interactions|| Expertise for corporate projects
Access to capabilities
|Equipment & Service|| Omics technologies
Flow, sorting, imaging
|Engagement & Outreach|| Regional corporate development
Industry Partners Links
The Bindley Bioscience Center (BBC) provides high-end capabilities for both well-established and start-up corporate partners.
- The Kylin Therapeutics Story
- Bindly Priorities
- Laboratory Facilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
- For information pertaining to grants for corporate/academic partnerships, please contact us at: 765-494-2276, or email
Luanne Ludwig, Operations Manager at: email@example.com.
- Additional information regarding research resources, affiliate registration, and contact information can be found in the Purdue Researcher Section.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Discovery Park.
- Grant Proposal Aid:
Discovery Park Pre-Award Services