Both Administrative and Research Staff at the BBC are available to assist Principle Investigators with all phases of Project administration, design, and implementation, as well as research grant proposal preparation and the submission process.The BBC provides a distinctive set of core competencies and various unique, state-of-the-art equipment that should be leveraged to improve research projects. A primary mission at the BBC is to initiate and participate in multi- and interdisciplinary research projects across all areas of life sciences.
Interdisciplinary life sciences and engineering researchers collaborate to explore new technologies and scientific knowledge that impact the broad boundaries of plant, animal, and human diseases.
- Center for Analytical Instrumentation Development (CAID)
- Center for Global Research and Intervention in Infectious Diseases (C-GRIID)
- Clinical Proteomic Technologies for Cancer (CPTC)
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Science Institute (Indiana CTSI)
- Center for Direct Catalytic Conversion of Biomass to Biofuels (C3Bio)
No current events were found.
Bindley Bioscience Center
1203 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
- Phone: 765.494.2276