The Purdue Center for Faculty Success (PCFS) has developed a series of “for-you” web pages to help orient and direct faculty to the appropriate resources on campus. In its efforts to increase and engage faculty on the West Lafayette campus, the PCFS designs various activities and events.
The pages under this section have been designed specifically for the rank of the faculty and the center will be building and improving the resources continuously.
- Coming to Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- At Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
- Administrative Resources
- Gender and Letters of Recommendation for Academia: Agentic and Communal Differences
- Gender Bias and Structural Obstacles
- MIT Newsletter-Diversification of a University Faculty: Observations on Hiring Women Faculty in the Schools of Science and Engineering at MIT
- Orchestrating Impartiality: The Impact of “Blind” Auditions on Female Musicians
- Tools for Change in STEM website
- Avoiding Unintended Gender Bias in Letters of Recommendation
The ADVANCE 2013 Gender and STEM Research Symposium was held on November 13-14th. Proceedings from this symposium are available through Purdue e-Pubs.
No current events were found.
Hall for Discovery and Learning Research
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 204
West Lafayette, IN 47907