College of Health and Human Sciences new administrative team
July 8, 2010
July 8, 2010
Chris Ladisch, inaugural dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences, has announced the college’s administrative team, effective July 1.
Members of the administrative team are:
* Chris Agnew, head, Department of Psychological Sciences.
* Tom Berndt, associate dean for research and administration.
* Denise Buhrmester, director of communications.
* Liping Cai, associate dean for diversity and international programs.
* Sugato Chakravarty, head, Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing.
* Linda Conner, director of student services.
* Doran French, head, Department of Child Development and Family Studies.
* Rich Ghiselli, head, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
* Bill Harper, head, Department of Health and Kinesiology.
* Mona Holdcraft, director of financial affairs.
* Jane Kirkpatrick, associate dean, and head, School of Nursing.
* Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, associate dean for academic affairs.
* Bob Novak, head, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
* Anita Risk, director of information technology.
* Lori Sparger, interim director of advancement.
* Connie Weaver, head, Department of Foods and Nutrition.
* Wei Zheng, head, School of Health Sciences.
* Karen Zotz, assistant dean for engagement/Extension.
More information about the College of Health and Human Sciences can be found at https://www.hhs.purdue.edu/.
May 9, 2013
Purdue trustees approve faculty promotions (April 5, 2013). Congratulations to the following STEM women faculty who received promotions: Catherine Hill, Heidi Diefes-Dux, Dan Jiao, Erica Carlson, Tamilee Nennich, Alexandra Boltasseva, Monica CardelRead Full Story
Congratulations Joe Francisco for being elected as a new member of the National Academy of Sciences!
May 1, 2013
Congratulations Joe Francisco, a member of the ADVANCE Purdue Internal Advisory Committee, for being elected as a new member of the National Academy of Sciences! Joe Francisco is an associate dean of research and graduate education, College of SciencRead Full Story
February 27, 2013
ADVANCE Purdue Center for Faculty Success would like to make you aware of the March at Purdue scheduled for Friday 3/22/13 and welcome your participation. The March at Purdue commemorates 100 years of public action. If you are interested in joiningRead Full Story