College of Health and Human Sciences new administrative team
July 8, 2010
July 8, 2010
Chris Ladisch, inaugural dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences, has announced the college’s administrative team, effective July 1.
Members of the administrative team are:
* Chris Agnew, head, Department of Psychological Sciences.
* Tom Berndt, associate dean for research and administration.
* Denise Buhrmester, director of communications.
* Liping Cai, associate dean for diversity and international programs.
* Sugato Chakravarty, head, Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing.
* Linda Conner, director of student services.
* Doran French, head, Department of Child Development and Family Studies.
* Rich Ghiselli, head, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
* Bill Harper, head, Department of Health and Kinesiology.
* Mona Holdcraft, director of financial affairs.
* Jane Kirkpatrick, associate dean, and head, School of Nursing.
* Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, associate dean for academic affairs.
* Bob Novak, head, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
* Anita Risk, director of information technology.
* Lori Sparger, interim director of advancement.
* Connie Weaver, head, Department of Foods and Nutrition.
* Wei Zheng, head, School of Health Sciences.
* Karen Zotz, assistant dean for engagement/Extension.
More information about the College of Health and Human Sciences can be found at https://www.hhs.purdue.edu/.
December 6, 2016
Two recipients were selected to receive the Violet Haas Award for 2016 and were honored at a reception on Thursday (Dec. 1) in the Purdue Memorial Union's Anniversary Drawing Room. Linda Mason, professor of entomology, received an individual award, and the Department of Chemistry received a departmental award. The awards were presented by Patrice Buzzanell, director of the Butler Center and the Susan Bulkeley Butler Chair for Leadership Excellence.Read Full Story
May 9, 2016
Purdue University's Office of Engagement has named winners of four faculty and staff engagement awards for 2016. The awards honor faculty and staff members who combine scholarship and community partnerships to have a positive impact beyond campus.Read Full Story
April 14, 2016
Rebecca W. Doerge, the Trent and Judith Anderson Distinguished Professor of Statistics at Purdue University, was chosen as one of 33 fellows selected nationwide this year by the American Council on Education.Read Full Story