College of Health and Human Sciences new administrative team
July 8, 2010
July 8, 2010
Chris Ladisch, inaugural dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences, has announced the college’s administrative team, effective July 1.
Members of the administrative team are:
* Chris Agnew, head, Department of Psychological Sciences.
* Tom Berndt, associate dean for research and administration.
* Denise Buhrmester, director of communications.
* Liping Cai, associate dean for diversity and international programs.
* Sugato Chakravarty, head, Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing.
* Linda Conner, director of student services.
* Doran French, head, Department of Child Development and Family Studies.
* Rich Ghiselli, head, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
* Bill Harper, head, Department of Health and Kinesiology.
* Mona Holdcraft, director of financial affairs.
* Jane Kirkpatrick, associate dean, and head, School of Nursing.
* Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, associate dean for academic affairs.
* Bob Novak, head, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
* Anita Risk, director of information technology.
* Lori Sparger, interim director of advancement.
* Connie Weaver, head, Department of Foods and Nutrition.
* Wei Zheng, head, School of Health Sciences.
* Karen Zotz, assistant dean for engagement/Extension.
More information about the College of Health and Human Sciences can be found at https://www.hhs.purdue.edu/.
December 16, 2015
Five Purdue University faculty members in the College of Engineering and one in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute won 2015 Faculty Early Career Development awards from the National Science Foundation, one of the most prestigious NSF honors for outstanding young researchers. The NSF issues about 400 Early Career awards annually. Purdue's recipients were Peter Bermel, Jennifer DeBoer, Kendra Erk, Morgan Hynes, Rebecca Kramer and Alejandra J. Magana.Read Full Story
December 7, 2015
Kathleen C. Howell, the Hsu Lo Distinguished Professor of Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, was honored at a reception Wednesday (Dec. 2) as the winner of the 2015 Violet Haas Award.Read Full Story
April 10, 2015
Purdue University's Board of Trustees on Friday (April 10) approved faculty promotions. The following promotions are effective with the 2015-16 academic year. Exact dates are noted by campus or name.Read Full Story