College of Health and Human Sciences new administrative team
July 8, 2010
July 8, 2010
Chris Ladisch, inaugural dean of the College of Health and Human Sciences, has announced the college’s administrative team, effective July 1.
Members of the administrative team are:
* Chris Agnew, head, Department of Psychological Sciences.
* Tom Berndt, associate dean for research and administration.
* Denise Buhrmester, director of communications.
* Liping Cai, associate dean for diversity and international programs.
* Sugato Chakravarty, head, Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing.
* Linda Conner, director of student services.
* Doran French, head, Department of Child Development and Family Studies.
* Rich Ghiselli, head, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
* Bill Harper, head, Department of Health and Kinesiology.
* Mona Holdcraft, director of financial affairs.
* Jane Kirkpatrick, associate dean, and head, School of Nursing.
* Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, associate dean for academic affairs.
* Bob Novak, head, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences.
* Anita Risk, director of information technology.
* Lori Sparger, interim director of advancement.
* Connie Weaver, head, Department of Foods and Nutrition.
* Wei Zheng, head, School of Health Sciences.
* Karen Zotz, assistant dean for engagement/Extension.
More information about the College of Health and Human Sciences can be found at https://www.hhs.purdue.edu/.
December 4, 2013
Nominations for the 2014 Herbert Newby McCoy Award and the 2014 Purdue University Research and Scholarship Distinction Award are being accepted.Read Full Story
September 5, 2013
Suzanne Bart, assistant professor of chemistry, Jennifer Neville, associate professor of computer science and statistics, and Senay Purzer, assistant professor of engineering education have won 2012 NSF Early Career Development awards.Read Full Story
August 2, 2013
President Obama on Wednesday (July 31) announced plans to nominate several individuals to key posts. France A. Cordova, president emerita of Purdue, has been named as a nominee for director of the National Science Foundation. "Every member of the PurRead Full Story