Activities and Events
- Faculty Advancement, Success and Tenure (FAST)
- President's Luncheons
- Faculty Search Committee Workshop
- Work-Life Balance events
- Leadership Development
- Cultural Center Activities
- Gender and Science Seminar Series
- Diversity Catalysts program
- Gender and STEM Research Symposium
ADVANCE PRiME Speaker Series: Women of Color in the Mathematical Sciences
Keynote addresses will take place over networking luncheons in the Sagamore Restaurant of the Memorial Union. Research talks will start at 3:30 PM in Room 121 of the Recitation Building.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Luncheon Keynote: Tenure Times Two: How Earning Tenure Once Gave Me the Courage to Go For It Again
Research Talk: DCT and DDE: Using Delay-Differential Equations to Model Dendritic Cell Therapies for Cancer
Dr. Angela Gallegos is a Mexican-American Associate Professor of Mathematics at Loyola Marymount University. She graduated from the University of California at Davis in September 2005. Her research interests concern applications of mathematics to biology and physiology.
With funding from the ADVANCE-Purdue and the Center for Faculty Success and modeled after Faculty Advancement, Success, and Tenure (FAST), Purdue University will host "ADVANCE PRiME: Purdue Research in Mathematics Experience." This summer program seeks to build a community of underrepresented minorities in the mathematical sciences, focusing on undergraduate and graduate students in mathematics, statistics, and mathematics education. For more information, contact Dr. Alejandra Alvarado at (765) 494-1423 or email@example.com; or Dr. Edray Goins at (765) 494-1936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2011 AGEP PRiME Speaker Series
- 2012 ADVANCE PRiME Speaker Series
- 2nd Conference for Pre-Tenure Women (September 22-23, 2011)
- A University Department: The Musical & The Fence (February 9-10, 2012)
- Spring Research Open House (April 18, 2012)
At the heart of ADVANCE-Purdue is the Purdue Center for Faculty Success (PCFS), a campus center focused on developing programming and implementing activities and events for faculty on the West Lafayette campus.
No current events were found.
Hall for Discovery and Learning Research
207 South Martin Jischke Drive, Suite 204
West Lafayette, IN 47907