Physical Facilities oversees all activities associated with planning, financing, gaining approval for construction of new facilities and the Repair and Rehabilitation Program including ADA accessibility. A current list of construction notices along with the campus construction map(s) can be found on the Construction Notices and Maps webpage.
- Reporting Concerns
- Campus Accessibility Guide
- Operator Buttons
- Route of Travel
- Golf Cart, Scooter, and Wheelchair Rental Information
An Accessibility Concerns Notification Form is available for students, faculty, staff, and visitors to notify the University of any access concerns they identify.
Campus Accessibility Guide
Campus Accessibility Guide helps those with disabilities find their way around campus. It details special facilities such as wheelchair-accessible restrooms, ramps and elevators. The guide also points to the many services available to those with disabilities. For a printed version of this guide, also available in large print, please contact the Visitor Information Center.
- To report a broken elevator, contact the building deputy for the particular building the elevator is located. A complete list of campus building deputies can be found on the Building Deputy webpage.
- If a person is stuck in an elevator, however, contact the Work Request Center at (765) 494-9999 between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. and the Purdue Police Dispatch Center (their non-emergency phone number) at (765) 494-8221 during non-working hours.
- To report a non-functioning operator button, contact the building deputy for the particular building the operator button is located. A complete list of campus building deputies can be found on the Building Deputy webpage.
Route of Travel
- To report any general grounds hazards and/or barriers (e.g., icy sidewalks, downed tree limbs) contact the Grounds department at (765) 494-3087.
Golf Cart, Scooter, and Wheelchair Rental Information
- Indiana Golf Cart provides golf cart rentals.
- Home Health Depot provides scooter and wheelchair (power and manual) rental services.