Grants are a type of free money — something you don't have to pay back. These can be awarded based on financial need and academic performance. When you complete the FAFSA, you are automatically considered for these grants.
These grants are awarded based on different eligibility criteria as determined through your FAFSA.
These are grants awarded to Indiana residents based on criteria determined in your FAFSA.
- Frank O'Bannon Higher Education Award (learn about credit completion requirements and the incentive awards program for recipients)
- 21st Century Scholarship
- Child of Veteran's and Officer's Fee Remissions (CVO)
- Indiana Senior Citizen's Tuition Exemption
- Indiana National Guard Supplemental Grant
- Indiana FOB Part-Time HEA
- Indiana Minority Teacher/Special Education Scholarship
- The Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship (MDEGS)
Other State Aid Programs
Most state programs are available only to students who attend a college within their state of residence. Learn more.
Questions and Further Information:
All the grant programs listed above are administered by the Indiana Commission on Higher Education (CHE).
For further information contact SFA, 150 W. Market St., Indianapolis, IN 46204 or visit their website.