Jump to other news and events
Purdue signature

A-Z Index            


Payroll Authorization Form

Student Employment Office

Students must turn in their Payroll Authorization Form (PAF) to their employer’s payroll clerk. 

The Division of Financial Aid will either mail the PAF to the student prior to the start of classes, or direct them via e-mail to come to our office in Schleman Hall, Room 302, to pick up a form.

Duplicate forms can also be obtained in our office.