FAFSA Filing Help
Division of Financial Aid staff assist in a variety of events to help families in completing the 2012-13 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by a March 1, 2012 priority filing date.
- DFA staff have been involved in over a dozen recent high school night presentations in the area
- DFA staff conducted a webinar outreach for newly admitted students that is now available online
- DFA staff assist with College Goal Sunday, scheduled for February 12, 2012 at 2:00pmat sites across Indiana. College Goal Sunday is a program that helps college-bound Indiana students and their families complete the FAFSA with on-site help from financial aid experts, primarily from Indiana colleges and universities. Indiana residents can identify a site near them atwww.collegegoalsunday.org. Purdue financial aid experts volunteer at the Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette Ivy Hall site. Families should plan to arrive at 2:00pm with their 2011 income tax information.
- Those outside the state of Indiana may receive FAFSA filing help at other College Goal Sunday events across the country; to identify events in other states visitwww.collegegoalsundayusa.org/studentsFamilies/calendar.cfm
- For a step-by-step video guide to help file the FAFSA please visithttp://www.finaid.ucsb.edu/FAFSASimplification/
For more information about applying for financial aid at Purdue visitwww.purdue.edu/dfa/all/apply12-13.php