2013-14 Regional Campus Academic Year Financial Aid
Students seeking a degree at Purdue West Lafayette who plan to enroll at a regional Purdue campus on a temporary basis a semester during the 2013-14 Academic Year may be eligible to receive financial aid through Purdue University.
- At least half-time enrollment is required for most types of aid (other than Pell Grant and Child of Disabled Veteran Fee Remission), including Stafford/PLUS loans.
- For undergraduates, full-time enrollment is 12 hours or more; 6 credits hours for half-time.
- For graduate students, full-time enrollment is 8 credit hours or more; 4 credit hours for half-time.
- Private loans may be available to students enrolled less than half-time.
All students must have the following documents on file before financial aid can be processed:
- A 2013-14 FAFSA unless only private loan will be used. The federal processor must receive your 2013-14 FAFSA no later than June 30, 2014.
- Any documents required to complete your 2013-14 FAFSA file. The Division of Financial aid will notify you of any necessary documents, such as a student tax return or parent tax return. Do NOT submit information unless requested to do so by our office.
- A 2013-14 Regional Campus Academic Year Aid Application completed and signed by the student and academic adviser (below)
- Insure you have completed the CORRECT Temporary Intercampus Transfer Admissions application at the Regional Campus you plan to attend for the 2013-14 academic year
***Other Important Information***
You must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
All fee dedicated aid , such as CVO fee remissions and staff dependent fee remissions, will be processed by the Regional Campus you will be attending. If a separate application and/or documentation is required, it must be submitted to the Regional Campus.
Financial aid is based on the number of credit hours in which a student is enrolled AND has initiated course participation as of the end of the second week of classes. Please visit https://www.purdue.edu/dfa/policies/icp.php to view details on these requirements.
The process to receive financial aid as a temporary transfer can take 4 to 6 weeks once the application is submitted. Financial aid will be disbursed to the student, and the student is responsible for paying the host institution (Regional Campus) with the financial aid refund they receive.
**If at any time a student changes enrollment while attending a Regional Campus during any part of the 2013-14 academic year and is receiving aid for that attendance through Purdue West Lafayette Campus, the student is responsible to notify both Financial Aid offices of that enrollment change.**
Download and complete the Regional Campus Academic Year Aid Application.