Praxis Fee Waiver
Fee waivers may be available for college students who meet all eligibility criteria. If they qualify, their registration fee and one test fee and/or three Praxis I® computer-delivered tests may be waived.
They are eligible for a fee waiver only once during a testing year, and there are a limited number of waivers available per test date and per institution. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis by PRAXIS.
To be eligible for a fee waiver, the student must:
- Be currently receiving financial aid
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (Note: They are ineligible if you have a master’s or a doctoral degree)
- Meet eligibility income guidelines (below)
- Be required to take a Praxis™ test by an authorized score recipient
- The student must complete the Fee Waiver Request Form that corresponds to their testing format:
Paper-delivered Test Fee Waiver Form (PDF)
Computer-delivered Test Fee Waiver Form (PDF)
- Submit the Test Fee Waiver Form (above) with the completed Praxis Registration Form by the appropriate deadline, as shown on each fee waiver request form.
- How long will it take to process my request for a PRAXIS Fee Waiver?