Go ahead! Take advantage of us!
Two great helps for you and your family
Center for Healthy Living
Opening in 2013, the on-site employee health center will provide convenience – no need to drive across town for care – and pricing that will be hard to beat.
- Preventive care will be provided at no charge for participants on Purdue Choice Fund, Purdue Incentive and Purdue Copay medical plans.
- Primary and acute care will be provided for a $10 copay for participants on Purdue Incentive and Purdue Copay.
- Purdue Choice Fund participants will pay “fair market value” for primary and acute care, due to regulations governing high-deductible medical plans.
The center’s other services will be available to all benefits-eligible employees, regardless of medical plan participation. Visit www.purdue.edu/healthylivingfor more details.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could easily compare prices and read patient reviews for doctors and medical services? Now you can with Castlight.
- Castlight is a free service for Purdue employees and their spouses/same-sex domestic partners and adult dependents who are covered on a Purdue medical plan.
- Better care doesn’t have to be expensive care. Prices for medical services have almost nothing to do with a doctor’s education, years of experience or skill. A high price could mean that the doctor belongs to a large group or hospital that was able to set a high price with the insurance carrier.
- Castlight helps you find a high-quality doctor at an affordable price before you make an appointment. Frequently you can find exactly the same service for a lower price without any difference in the quality of care.
To register for Castlight, go to www.purdue.edu/castlight.