The Service-Learning Workshops are designed for faculty members, graduate students and community partners who are interested in learning more about, and/or undertaking this powerful and worthy pedagogy. The workshops are typically facilitated by members of the Purdue Community of Service-Learning Faculty Fellows (CSLFF).
Previous Service-Learning workshops:
Reflection writing through social media
Service Learning 101: How to implement service learning into the classroom
International Service Learning: how to implement service learning into your study abroad course
Research & Service Learning
For more information see the following document.
- Building International Service Learning Courses
- Evaluation in Service Learning
- Basics of Service Learning
- Promoting Your Scholarship of Engagement
- Case Studies in Service Learning: Transforming Challenges into Triumphs
Previous Service-Learning conferences: