Jump to other news and events
- Campus Compact. (2001). Annual Service Statistics 2000. Providence, Rhode Island: Brown University.
- Eyler, J., & D. E. Giles, J. (1999). Where's the Learning in Service-Learning? San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Eyler, J., Giles, D. E., Stenson, C. M., and Gray, C. J. (1993 - 2000) What We Know about The Effects of Service-Learning on College Students, Faculty, Institutions and Communities Third Edition, Vanderbilt University.
- Fiske, E. B. (2001). Learning in Deed. The Power of Service-Learning for American Schools. Battle Creek, MI: W.K. Kellogg Foundation.
- NCSL (National Commission on Service Learning), Learning in Deed. (2002). Learning in Deed: The Power of Service-Learning for American Schools.
- Stanton, T. (1990). Service learning: Groping toward a definition (65-67). In Jane C. Kendall and Assoc., Combining Service and Learning: A Resource Book for Community and Public Service (Vol. 1).
- The National Service-Learning Clearinghouse. (1994). , Defining Service-Learning.