Jump to other news and events
Professionalism and Expectations
- Allen, L. D. (1978, December). Professionalism--who needs it? We all do! The Agricultural Education Magazine, 2, 123.
- Brent, R. & Felder, R. M. (1999). Itís a start. College Teaching, 47 (1), 14-17.
- Cangelosi, J. S. (2003). Classroom management strategies: Gaining and maintaining students' cooperation (5th ed.). New Jersey: Wiley.
- Hall, R . (1968, February). Professionalism and bureaucratization. American Sociological Review, 33(1), 92-104.
- Lee, J. S. (1981, July). Professionalism. The Agricultural Education Magazine, 54(1), 3.
- McKeachie, W. J. and Svinicki, M., (2006). Teaching Tips (12th ed.) Boston, MA: Houghton-Mifflin.
- Moore, W. (1970). The professions: Roles and rules. New York: The Russell Sage Foundation.