Jump to other news and events
Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Johnson, D. W., & Johnson, F. P. (1991). Joining Together: Group Theory and Group Skills (4th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall.
- Johnson, D. W., Johnson, R. T., & Smith, K. A. (1991). Increasing College Faculty Instructional Productivity. Washington D.C.: The George Washington University, School of Education and Human Development.
- Deming, W. E. (1982). Out of crisis. Cambridge, MA: MIT Center for Advanced Engineering Study.
- Katzenbach, J.R. & Smith, D. K. (1993). The wisdom of teams: Creating the high-performance organization. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
- Kohlberg, L. & Mayer, R. (1972). Development as the aim of education. Harvard Education Review, Vol. 42, pp. 449-496.
- Kort, M. S. (1992, Fall). Down form the podium: Preparing faculty for the learner-centered classroom. New Directions for Community Colleges, no. 2. 61-71.
- La Lopa, J. M. & Jacobs, J. W. (1998). Utilizing student teams to facilitate an introductory tourism course in higher education. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Educator, 10, 26-31.
- Scholtes, P. (1999). The team handbook, (2nd ed.). Madison, WI: Joiner Associates.
- Slavin, R. E. (1983). Cooperative Learning. New York : Longman
- Slavin. R. E. (1990). Cooperative learning: Theory, research, and practice. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn and Bacon.
- Smith, K. A. (1993). Cooperative learning and problem solving. Cooperative Learning and College Teaching, 3, 10-12.
- Wellins, R.S., Byham, W.C., & Wilson, J.M. (1991). Empowered teams: Creating self-directed work groups to improve quality, productivity and participation. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers.