Jump to other news and events
- Cizek, G.J. (1999). Cheating on tests: How to do it, detect it, and prevent it. Mahwah: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Corbett, B. (1999). The cheater's handbook: The naughty student's handbook. New York: Harper Collins.
- Davis, B.G. (2001). Preventing academic dishonesty. In Tools for teaching (pp. 299-311). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Johnson, P. (2005) Cheating: Are we part of the problem? The Teaching Professor, 19(4).
- McKeachie, W.J. (2006). What to do about cheating. In Teaching tips: Strategies, research, and theory for college and university teachers (12th ed.) (pp. 113-122). Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
- Faculty and Staff Handbook. West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University. http://www.purdue.edu/faculty_staff_handbook/
- Sterngold, A. (2004) Confronting plagiarism: How conventional teaching invites cyber-cheating. Change, May/June.
- University Regulations. West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University. http://www.purdue.edu/univregs/