One of the key components for a successful Service-Learning experience is the design of the course. Below are some resources to help faculty with the course design process. You can contact our office for additional assistance or information.
- Developing service-learning courses.
- Developing partnerships with agencies.
- Service Learning Placements (.xls).
- Student Tracking Sheet (.xls).
- Nonprofit Agencies (.xls).
- Project Ideas Based on Discipline (.doc).
- Purdue University Nondiscrimination Policy Statement (.doc).
- SL Hours Log and Evaluation (.doc).
- Social Media Ideas.
See the resources page for more online resources. Additionally, the Center for Instructional Excellence also has an extensive library of books, journals, and workbooks on all aspects of Service-Learning.