- Graduation from an accredited master's program with a minimum grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent, based on official transcripts
- Minimum grade of 3.0/4.0 in any master’s-level courses taken, based on official transcripts
- Successful completion of upper level statistics course within past 5 years or concurrent enrollment in a pre-approved course during the first DNP semester
- Minimum TOEFL score of 550 written or 77 web-based for international students
- Current licensure as a registered nurse (RN)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Admission to the program is subject to all applicable authorizations from the state(s) in which the RN resides and practices.