Outreach Services at CAPS
Programming and services to meet your needs!
- Workshops and seminars are designed with a focus on prevention, education, relationships, and self-awareness
- CAPS staff connect with the larger Purdue community about our services
- Programs are available for student groups, student organizations, or university departments
- See Workshop Requests below for more information
- Provide information on campus and community mental health resources
- Work with academic advisors to help students cope better
- Assist in residence hall staff and therapist training
- Plan strategies to avert a potential crisis
- Respond to crises
- Include Cultural Center consultation hours
CAPS offers a wide variety of outreach programs to the Purdue student community. We can tailor our workshops and seminars to fit your needs. A wide variety of workshops and seminars are available to meet your psycho-educational programming needs. CAPS will work with you to customize design specific programs to meet classroom, student organization, and/or IFC/PanHel National requirements.
Workshop Request Requirements
Program requests are to be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Seminars that are part of a classroom curriculum must be requested at least one semester in advance.
We will do our best to meet your request; however, there are times in the semester when our staff resources are limited and the program request may be declined or postponed to another time.
Complete a Workshop Request.