Psychiatric Referral Information for Professionals
As one of the many services offered at CAPS, our psychiatric staff provide medication evaluation and monitoring to currently enrolled students. The Psychiatric Team is made up of three board certified psychiatrists who collaborate closely with therapists and other referring professionals around students’ mental health care.
For your convenience CAPS has added the documents that are needed when referring a client to the CAPS Psychiatric Team.
For the Professional:
- You are asked to complete the CAPS Psychiatric Referral Form for Professionals.
- Please have the student complete the CAPS Authorization form.
- Please provide the student with the CAPS Psychiatric Referral Instructions for Students.
For the student:
- Please complete the CAPS Authorization form to allow coordination between CAPS and the referring professional.
- Please ask for a copy of the CAPS Psychiatric Referral Instructions for Students.
PSYCHIATRIC REFERRAL FORMS
|CAPS Psychiatric Referral Form for Professionals|
|CAPS Psychiatric Referral Instructions for Students|
|CAPS Authorization for Use, Disclosure and/or Release of Protected Health Information|
The forms are downloadable in .pdf format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader for .pdf files, you can download it HERE for free.