CAPS provides alcohol and other drug evaluations that are required as part of a disciplinary sanction from the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities, and also legal sanctions from the courts.
CAPS does not provide these services preemptive of a legal or university decision
- Appointments conducted with a therapist who has specialized training in college students’ substance use
- We will help you understand your pattern of alcohol and other drug use within the context of your life as a college student and your overall well-being
- You will receive personally tailored feedback that will help you make informed decisions about your use of substances.
- Recommendations for the most appropriate treatment for your unique needs will be provided
- These are 60 to 90 minute appointments
- Fee: $130