Student Borrower Rights and Respsonsibilities
The school is the holder of the student borrower Promissory Note and the student borrower must, without exception, contact the school or Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI)...
- If I withdraw from school.
- If I change my name.
- If my telephone number changes.
- If I transfer to another school.
- If my address changes (pertains to physical and/or e-mail address).
- If I drop below half-time status.
- If my Social Security Number changes.
- If my expected graduation date changes.
- If my driver's license number changes.
All rights and responsibilities are disclosed on the student borrower promissory note and loan disclosure. If the student has any questions, consult the promissory note, loan disclosure, ECSI or the Purdue University Collections Office.