Good News!! In an effort to better serve our departments who need to reserve lodging for non-employees, the university has teamed with Hotels.com to offer a convenient, cost-effective means of booking hotel reservations.
A 'Purdue Hotel Credit Card' is already installed in the site. When the transaction is finalized, this card will be charged for the entire hotel stay. Travelers will need to present a personal credit card at the hotel for any incidental expenses during the stay.
Please forward the hotel confirmation traveler to present upon check-in.
- Only Single/Standard room rates are allowable. Double occupancy rooms may only be booked if more than one Purdue employee is sharing a room and both are on Purdue business.
- Some rooms state the room rate is for 1 or 2 persons. These rooms are considered single rate.
- Always print out the registration confirmation and forward to non-employee traveler to present when checking in
- Always preview the 'Cancellation Policy' before booking. Inform the non-employee traveler of the cancellation rules.
- Some bookings are non-refundable. Purdue discourages travelers from booking non-refundable rooms
- Always preview the Payment Method before booking
- Some bookings are 'Reserve or Hold Only'
- In this case, the traveler should be aware that their personal card will be charged at check-out
If you are a Travel Arranger:
Go to the 'Purdue University/Hotels.com' website
- Click on 'Log In'
- Enter career account and password
- From there you will go to your own personal Purdue Hotel Home page
- Click on ‘New Reservation’
- Select 'Traveler Classification'
- Select 'I am making University business hotel reservations for a non-employee traveler'
- You will be required to enter the account information before continuing.
- Click the 'Continue' button and begin the reservation process by selecting the destination city and dates of travel.
- Select your hotel and proceed to the checkout page
- Always print out receipt and forward to the traveler
- You may want to print out one for the arranger's files.